Good eCommerce means creating as many opportunities as possible for your customers to engage with your products and easily make purchases.
So, maybe you got started by setting up shop on eBay, or Amazon, but now you want to control your brand in a custom store that shows your products in their best light. Learn More
Custom online store managers have become so ubiquitous, and there are so many options for how to begin, the typical store owner can become overwhelmed. But, thanks to industry leaders like Shopify, the basics of running your own eCommerce channel have become standardized. You don't really have to look any further.
Starting your own store on Shopify's platform will afford you enterprise-level technology that automatically puts you on pace with an industry that is set to explode. Here are just a few of the many reasons to consider Shopify.
- Shopify is the world’s fastest growing commerce platform with over 100,000 active global retailers
- You can sell online, offline and on-the-go using Shopify’s powerful technology
- Use your own domain name
- Sell gift cards and generate coupon codes
- Use its integrated blogging platform to create blog posts
- Process credit card payments directly through Shopify, or other gateways
- Process in-store purchases with Shopify POS
- Process purchases with your smartphone using Shopify Mobile
- Receive 24/7 onboarding and technical support from Shopify Gurus
- Access ecommerce analytics
- Use built-in SEO
- Rely on fast servers, industry-leading response times, and cutting edge infrastructure
- Keep your customer’s data secure with PCI Level 1 Compliant checkout
- Sell unlimited SKUs
- Shopify is always adding free new features to help you sell
And in case you were wondering, yes, MSS is a Shopify Partner, which means have an expert design and development team ready to maximize your Shopify store's potential. Check out more at the link below, and ask an MSS team member how 2015 can be the year you ramp up your eCommerce.